Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One BIG Mistake

But I still got a 96% on my Physics exam.

On the exam I had just finished spending an hour on figuring out one problem, and there were only three questions left. I was really pooped out.

So. I ended up making a very stupid error on one problem and decided that physics didn't matter---I'd just use proportions and plain old math.

BIG mistake.

I missed 5 points because I didn't use physics to find the answer... I got a relatively reasonable answer... just not the right one.

I did everything else perfectly. So I ended up getting a 96% instead of a 100%.

Sigh. At least it taught me a lesson. Next exam, I will be much more careful about using principles that I learned in class to solve the problems that are presented.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I was excited to see new posts from you! Thanks. And 96% is excellent. I understand the frustration though. I'm glad you got your computer fixed.

Your post about being plugged in reminds me of how I used to go to my room sometimes when I was in a bad mood, just to avoid spreading the mood. I relate. At the same time, sometimes unplugging opens the possiblity of a change of heart. Sometimes I still like to be alone until I feel better.