Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tennis Fun

I wish I had taken my camera with me this morning.

Emma and I were planning on playing tennis, so I called her at 8 and we went over to the RB to get tennis equipment.

We walked all the way to the outdoor tennis courts only to discover that the gates were locked. We thought it was supposed to be open for common BYU student use... so we climbed the fence.

It was pretty entertaining.

When I got back here I realized that only the INDOOR tennis courts were open. Haha.

Oh well.

Like I said, I wish I had pictures... but I don't. Maybe I'll put all of the pictures I've taken here onto an online album so it's easier to see them all.

Who knows.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Sounds fun! I'm surprised you didn't get caught. Not that it matters, probably. Yeah, pictures would have been good. Next time!

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Ooooh...you're hoodlums! Wuh-ha-ha-ha!

landbeck said...

Would that be trespass or b & e? Good for the two of you, overcoming obstacles (literally climbing over them), defining your environment (achieving goals), being the right combination of headstrong and fearless. Now, the next time you have an adventure that might skirt the law, take your camera!