Monday, September 29, 2008

how to water a tree



The other day Emma and I walked up to the dollar theater. On our way back to Helaman Halls we saw a sprinkler watering a tree. We thought it was hilarious at the time so we took pictures.

While I'm at it I might as well post other pictures that I've taken this week. I was messing around with the settings on my camera, so a lot of them are a little blurry since I don't have a tripod. Haha. Anyways...




This is what I look like when I just wake up. Hahahaha. It's true. Isn't my hair fun?

I'm thinking of dying it like... a natural red color next. That would be fun. I wonder what I would look like as a redhead.

After that I might try and go blond. Just to see what it's like. Hahaha. And then I'll go back to normal.

This one is me and Emma at the new Cannon center. We enjoy the desserts. Very much.

Haha. The old CNC is pretty much leveled right now.

I wonder what they're going to build after they're done tearing the rest of it down and cleaning it up.

We'll see!!




This one is me getting ready to study on the grass for my human development test.

This next one is a lovely picture of my lovely backpack that I love.





The next few are some views from Ensign Peak... the hike we went on last week I think it was.









It started raining right as I got down the mountain with Emma and the twins. Seb and Gabe were at the bottom too when it started to rain. And boy, was it raining!


I was going to post a video of the top, but it was so windy the sound would probably blow your speakers. And that would not be fun. Haha. Anywhoo. I need to go eat breakfast and go to my classes now.

Love.

2 comments:

Deb said...

The tree-watering picture made me laugh! Hair-dying sounds entertaining too. Don't forget to post pictures of your transformations. :)

BobandLu said...

I dyed my hair a kind of red tinted burgundy brown color and when the sun shone on it, it was a warm copper. I thought it was very pretty. The color even matched my lipstick. My now brown with an increasing number of silver hairs is nice. I would love for it all to be silver eventually. Not today. Some time.