Monday, April 14, 2008

opportunity and risk

You know, Risk is a pretty fun game if you know how to win.

I asked my dad yesterday what his strategy was... and now I've been winning the game more than losing. There's more to his strategy than he told me, though. He said this morning that it should be called "Opportunity and Risk" rather than just "Risk". But I guess I just have to mold the basic strategy to my own personality and do what works for me. It's just a board game... hahaha.

Today is my first day of Spring Break and I'm planning on going on a picnic with one of my best friends, Seth Hunter. I'll try and bring a camera to take pictures of wherever we go... it will probably be a really beautiful place and it's going to be a little bit of a hike too. I'm not really sure. It was my idea to go have a picnic somewhere but he gets to pick where we go since he's the one who has lived here for his whole life.

Either way I will take pictures and put them up somewhere on here.

Time to go eat breakfast.

No comments: