Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sarah Is Sick

Hopefully it's nothing too serious, and it only just started presenting today.

I woke up this morning with lots of aches, respiratory mucus, and a lack of appetite. Today has just been kind of not-so-fun for me as far as health goes.

I borrowed a thermometer from my home teacher, Forest, and my temperature is only slightly elevated. Hopefully it stays that way, but it could just be because of the acetaminophen that I took earlier.

My other roommates have been coughing for the past week, so I'm sure that whatever it is that I have, I got it from them.

Nothing much has been new with me. Just a lot of school and busy stuff.

I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving Break. I hope that I'll have recovered from whatever-itis by then.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Fluids. I woke up with a brain fog this morning, so I sympathize. I hope you feel better soon.

Jane Babcock said...

Sorry to hear it. Take care of yourself. Fever and dry cough are H1N1 symptoms.

Jane Babcock said...

Hey, get well soon! We hope to see you at our Thanksgiving dinner!
Love, Grandpa Ken

BobandLu said...

Sorry you and Em are sick! I hope it doesn't last long. MUST EAT TURKEY! or just pie.