Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy Week

I apologize for failing to write very much this week.

I've been super busy getting ready for tests and whatnot. I have four tests that I need to take between today and next Tuesday or Wednesday.

I took my French exam today... I think I did pretty well on that one.

Now I just have Biology, Physiology, and Chemistry.

Yeah, it's gonna be a pretty heavy weekend.

Also, I registered to take a FREE practice MCAT exam. It's a full-sized test (I'm fairly certain) that goes from 10am to 3pm this Saturday. They send you a score report that looks just like the report for a real MCAT.

I figured that it would be good experience, so... we'll see how I do!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea to take that test. Your others sound exhausting! But you've always been good at taking tests. I'm sure you will do well.

Dad asked if I'd heard from you tonight. I'll tell him to read your blog. He doesn't even read mine sometimes, so don't feel bad. He's a busy guy.

We love you and pray for you daily. Can't wait 'til summer! Wish you were going to be home longer.

Love,
Mom