Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Emo Hair






Indeed, it is true. My hair has become short and black and partially in my eyes. But don't worry, I'm not emo. Although, every time I look in the mirror I do have to fight the urge to look very serious and depressed. What can I say? I enjoy being theatrical.




The Story:




So, I'd been meaning to do something crazy to my hair before I leave for a long time... but it seemed like I was never going to get around to it. A couple days ago I just decided to go for it. Cut it all off and dye it black and reddish and everything. Now I look emo. And that's fine. I like pulling the ol' "shock and awe" before I move away from anywhere anyway. Bwahaha.








4 comments:

Deb said...

Everybody should see you in person! Top picture looks particularly emo. You're going to scare everybody. :)

I like your new camera. I should get you to take a picture of our newly painted wall!

Mom me

BobandLu said...

Short hair is fun. I want to see the back too! More pictures please :)

Jane Babcock said...

I like your chin. Impressive ability to take photos of yourself. We look forward to seeing you in person, the front, the sides, the back.

love, gramajane

Jane Babcock said...

At first I thought you were talking about Elmo hair.